We reward you for introducing us to colleagues, friends and family members who could use some help with their technology or are still doing things the hard way.
By helping them become Pivotal IT clients, you'll be doing them a big favor-and you can earn valuable rewards for yourself. It's easy: just share your experiences about working with us! Simply tell them about the productivity you’ve gained having
unlimited helpdesk support, combined with both remote and onsite engineering or let them know we offer services they may not be getting from their current solutions, such as:
- Guaranteed one hour response time
- Scalability solutions to meet the needs of growing businesses
- Support across different operating systems or hardware platforms
- Multi-device support, including Androids, iPhones
- Backup Management and Business Continuity Solutions
Referral Program Details
What are the potential rewards for a referral?
You’ll receive a $250 Amazon Gift Card for each referral that results in a signed contract for Managed IT Services or Network Project*
Referral Rewards are unlimited - you give us two referrals and both become Pivotal IT clients? Two (2) $250 Amazon Gift Cards!
*Project rewards are determined at the discretion of Pivotal IT, based on dollar amount of project.
What is a good referral for Pivotal IT?
- Small to medium sized businesses with 5-75 employees
- Companies that want to be proactive rather than reactive about technology
- Startups and growing business
- Companies with overwhelmed in-house IT
Ideally, the contacts have authority to recommend and/or approve the purchase of IT support solutions.
How do I make a referral?
You can submit referral information via the form located on our Referral Rewards page, by phone, e-mail or in person.
Drop us a line or give us a call - We're happy to help!
©Pivotal IT. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Pivotal IT is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pivotal IT with appropriate and specific direction to the original content