Welcome to our new website!
Pivotal IT is excited to announce the launch of our newly redesigned website, https://www.itispivotal.com. We have redesigned it with you in mind. We’ve been busy streamlining menus, simplifying navigation, and building a responsive layout for all platforms to provide a better experience and more resources and information.
Four things you’ll love about the new itispivotal.com website right now:
• SSL Encryption – For a more secure, confidential connection
• Get Support – Connect instantly to technicians via ScreenConnect using the Get Support links located in the footer, side navigation or on the Contact Us page.
• Office365 – Details and information for Microsoft’s Office 365 platform, including the ability to send a purchase request directly to sales from the page.
• Webroot – Cybersecurity news and current threat trends from our Webroot SecureAnywhere page.
We will continually be expanding our online content (especially under the Resources section) to bring you updated and relevant information, so we encourage you to bookmark it, check back often and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Google+ to receive notice when updates and new content are added.
• Reviews - comments from your satisfaction surveys are now featured on our front page!
• Discover our Resources section for information on security best practices for keeping your network and data safe, quick start guides, white papers and more.
• Gbet the latest news and information from our Technology Blog.
We would appreciate hearing how the experience is for you and how we can continue to improve it. If you have any comments, questions or suggestions for the new website that you would like to share with us, please do so by filling out the form on our Contact Us page, email us directly or give us a call.
The Pivotal IT Team
Drop us a line or give us a call - We're happy to help!
©Pivotal IT. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from Pivotal IT is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Pivotal IT with appropriate and specific direction to the original content